Research Abstracts relating to:
Research Abstracts (98)
- Effect of a low-level laser on bone regeneration after rapid maxillary expansion.
- Therapeutic outcomes of low-level laser therapy for closed bone fracture in the human wrist and hand.
- Comparison of Light Penetration of Continuous Wave 810 nm and Superpulsed 904 nm Wavelength Light in Anesthetized Rats
- Adjunctive 830 nm light-emitting diode therapy can improve the results following aesthetic procedures
- Effects of light-emitting diode irradiation on RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis.
- Psychological benefits 2 and 4 weeks after a single treatment with near infrared light to the forehead: a pilot study of 10 patients with major depression and anxiety
- Quantitative analysis of transcranial and intraparenchymal light penetration in human cadaver brain tissue.
- Comparative study using 685-nm and 830-nm lasers in the tissue repair of tenotomized tendons in the mouse
- Wound Healing of Animal and Human Body Sport and Traffic Accident Injuries Using Low-Level Laser Therapy Treatment: A Randomized Clinical Study of Seventy-Four Patients with Control Group
- Effects of low-level laser therapy (LLLT) in the development of exercise-induced skeletal muscle fatigue and changes in biochemical markers related to postexercise recovery
- Effect of low-level laser therapy (808 nm) on skeletal muscle after endurance exercise training in rats
- Low level laser treatment can reduce edema in second degree ankle sprains
- Low level laser therapy (Classes III) for treating osteoarthritis
- The analysis of dynamics of oxidative modification of proteins in the blood sera of the patients presenting with secondary osteoarthrosis associated with rheumatoid arthritis and treated by laser therapy
- The Effect of Low-Level Laser in Knee Osteoarthritis: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Low Level Laser Therapy [LLLT] in Inflammatory and Rheumatic Diseases: A Review of Therapeutic Mechanisms
- Low Level Laser Therapy in Horses
- Laser Acupuncture on Horses with COPD
- Treatment of Chronic Back Pain in Horses Stimulation of Acupuncture Points with a Low Powered Infrared Laser
- A study of the effects of lasering on chronic bowed tendons